WorkFlex Agent Suite
WorkFlex Agent Suite was developed with the primary purpose of enabling contact center agents to achieve greater job satisfaction through scheduling self-empowerment.
The contact-center agent population today is largely made up of Millenials (Gen Y). These individuals consider a work-life balance essential to job satisfaction. WorkFlex Agent Suite is designed to address the needs of Gen Y employees while helping to ensure high levels of performance in the daily operations of contact center enterprises. Happier employees provide better customer service.
In addition to improving work conditions for agents, WorkFlex Agent Suite also reduces the workload and stress levels of contact center managers and supervisors and helps optimize contact center staffing levels.
WorkFlex Agent Suite:
- Provides agents with self-service tools to manage their own schedule preferences and their preferred “contact-me” channels
- Provides agents with the tools to change their own schedules and work activities and receive immediate confirmation of the change
- Provides on-site and work-at-home agents with the ability to perform many self-service activities, minimizing delays and the need to interact with management
- Is mobile-enabled with an app for iPhone or Android, so they can adjust their preferences and schedules anytime, anywhere
- Uses continual intraday reforecasting technology together with management-defined business rules to ensure each agent-initiated schedule change actually helps optimize staffing levels
- Minimizes the need for manager involvement in approving intraday staffing changes
- Reduces the number of intraday staffing variances that need to be addressed by workforce administrators
- Enables agents to earn points toward extra time off via gamification capability.
Together with WorkFlex Manager Suite, WorkFlex Agent Suite contributes to achievement of optimal conditions for all contact center employees and the resulting increase in customer satisfaction.
Watch an agent mobile app demo here.
Is Your Contact Center Ready for Agent Self-Scheduling?
Answering the questions below can help you answer that question. If you answer yes to one or more of the first three questions and to six or more of the total, your organization can expect to benefit substantially from deployment of a mobile-self-scheduling app and to see ROI within one to six months.
- Is improving customer satisfaction a “top three” corporate priority for your company?
- Do you experience agent attrition of more than 2% monthly?
- Do you experience staffing variances that are difficult to address through current processes?
- Is it easy to communicate with your agents when they are not at work?
- Do you currently provide your agents the ability to view their schedules when not at work?
- Can your agents see/request Extra-Hour and Time-Off opportunities when not at work?
- Is it easy for your agents to pre-identify Time-Off or Extra-Hour preferences?
- Is it easy for agents to take time off and make it up at a different time?
- Is it easy for your agents to swap schedules with other agents?
- Do you provide automated schedule-change request approval where requests meet need?