What Is Employee Empowerment?
For WorkFlex Solutions, employee empowerment means enabling contact center agents, supervisors and workforce administrators to do their jobs in a more efficient, effective way that both
improves their performance and brings them greater job satisfaction.
WorkFlex technology is designed to provide agents with:
- anytime/anywhere access to their schedule
- control over how to be contacted
- control over when to be contacted
- real-time opportunity alerts of interest to them
- visibility into available, pre-approved schedule-change opportunities
WorkFlex technology is designed to provide supervisors with:
- anytime/anywhere access to team KPI’s
- real-time alerts to critical issues
- real-time communication
- control over agent access to OT/VTO
- agent schedule-change request monitoring
WorkFlex technology is designed to provide workforce administrators with:
- automated alerts and reports
- automated intraday issue analysis
- automated problem-solution identification
- automated qualified-agent identification
- automated schedule adjustments
WorkFlex Manager Suite and WorkFlex Agent Suite work in tandem to empower all three groups of employees in the contact center.